El Nido is a paradise that consists of lush tropical jungle, towering limestone cliffs, crystal-clear waters, and stunning secret beaches. It’s a place where you can immerse yourself in nature, explore hidden lagoons and caves, and discover the rich marine life that lies beneath the surface. One of the best ways to experience the beauty of El Nido is through island hopping tours, which offer the opportunity to visit some of the most breathtaking and remote locations in the area.
El Nido Island Hopping Ultimate Guide
The island hopping tours in El Nido are simply a must-do when visiting the Philippines. With options a plenty, it can be overwhelming to decide which tour to take. The main tours in El Nido are creatively named Tours A, B, C, and D, each offering a unique and unforgettable experience. To help you make the most of your island hopping adventure, here’s a comprehensive guide to assist you in choosing the best tour to suit your interests and preferences.
Tour A is known for its stunning lagoons and beaches, making it the perfect choice for those looking to soak up the sun and swim in the crystal-clear waters. Highlights of Tour A include the Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, and Seven Commandos Beach. This tour is great for snorkeling and swimming and is ideal for travelers who enjoy relaxing on beautiful beaches.
Tour B takes you to caves and islands and is perfect for those who enjoy exploring natural wonders. The tour includes visits to Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Cudugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave, and Entalula Beach. With its unique landscapes and unique rock formations, Tour B offers a unique and adventurous experience for those interested in nature and geology.
Tour C is the second most popular tour, known for its great snorkeling opportunities and the amazing secret lagoons and beaches it offers. The tour includes stops at Helicopter Island, Secret Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Hidden Beach, and Tapiutan Island. With its diverse marine life and stunning landscapes, Tour C is a great choice for snorkelers and nature lovers.
Tour D is a shorter tour, much closer to El Nido, and is ideal for visitors with limited time. The tour takes you to Cadlao Island, Paradise Beach, Pasandigan Beach, Natnat Beach, and Bukal Island. While it may be shorter in duration, Tour D offers a variety of beautiful beaches and scenic spots, making it a great choice for those looking to experience the beauty of El Nido without spending a full day on a tour.
When deciding which El Nido island hopping tour to choose, it’s important to consider your interests, physical abilities, and the amount of time you have available. Whether you’re an adventure seeker, a beach lover, or a nature enthusiast, there’s a tour that’s perfect for you.
- Q: How do I book an island hopping tour in El Nido?
- A: Booking an island hopping tour in El Nido is easy. You can arrange a tour through your hotel, a local travel agency, or directly at the beach. It’s best to book in advance, especially during peak tourist season, to secure your spot.
- Q: What should I bring on an island hopping tour?
- A: When going on an island hopping tour in El Nido, it’s essential to bring a hat, sunscreen, swimwear, a towel, water, snacks, and an underwater camera for taking stunning photos of the marine life and landscapes.
- Q: Are the island hopping tours in El Nido suitable for children?
- A: Some tours are more suitable for children than others. Tour A and Tour D are generally safe and enjoyable for families with children due to their calm waters and beautiful beaches. However, it’s essential to consider the age and swimming abilities of your children before booking a tour.
- Q: What can I expect to see while island hopping in El Nido?
- A: While island hopping in El Nido, you can expect to see stunning limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons, crystal-clear waters, vibrant marine life, beautiful beaches, and unique geological formations. The tours offer an opportunity to explore the natural beauty and diversity of the area.