Table of Contents
- 16 Mind Blowing Osho Quotes That Will Tug At The Depths Of Your Soul
16 Mind Blowing Osho Quotes That Will Tug At The Depths Of Your Soul
Are you looking for some deep, thought-provoking quotes that will resonate with your inner being? Look no further! Osho, the controversial spiritual leader, has left behind a trail of profound wisdom through his words. In this blog post, we’ll explore 16 mind-blowing Osho quotes that are sure to tug at the depths of your soul.
Who is Osho?
Osho, also known as Acharya Rajneesh, was an Indian spiritual guru and philosopher who gained popularity in the 1970s and 1980s. He was known for his unorthodox and provocative teachings, which challenged traditional belief systems and societal norms. Osho’s teachings often revolved around meditation, mindfulness, and the importance of living in the present moment.
16 Mind-Blowing Osho Quotes
- “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.”
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.”
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
- “Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.”
- “Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true. And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way. Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature.”
- “Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.”
- “One thing: you have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you.”
- “Experience life in all possible ways — good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
- “Courage is a love affair with the unknown.”
- “Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love, now you are love.”
- “To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life.”
- “Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is in your innermost flowering. The one you are looking for is you.”
- “Knowledge is information, understanding is transformation.”
- “A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.”
- “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.”
- “The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”
These quotes by Osho are just a small glimpse into the vast ocean of wisdom that he has shared with the world. Each quote has the power to awaken something deep within us, challenging us to look at life from a new perspective.
Impact of Osho’s Teachings
Osho’s teachings have had a profound impact on individuals seeking spiritual growth and self-discovery. His emphasis on mindfulness, meditation, and living in the present moment has resonated with people from all walks of life. Osho’s unorthodox approach to spirituality, combined with his sharp intellect and wit, has made him a controversial figure, but there’s no denying the depth and insight in his words.
It’s clear that Osho’s wisdom transcends time and space, touching the hearts and souls of those who seek a deeper understanding of life and existence. His words challenge us to question our beliefs, embrace uncertainty, and live with courage and compassion. The 16 mind-blowing Osho quotes we’ve explored in this blog post are just the tip of the iceberg. Dive into the ocean of Osho’s teachings, and you’re sure to discover even more pearls of wisdom that will tug at the depths of your soul.
Q: Where can I find more Osho quotes and teachings?
A: Osho’s books and recorded speeches are a great starting point for delving deeper into his teachings. There are also numerous websites and online communities dedicated to Osho’s wisdom.
Q: Why is Osho considered controversial?
A: Osho’s unorthodox approach to spirituality, combined with his provocative teachings and lifestyle, has made him a controversial figure in the eyes of traditional religious and social institutions.
Q: How can I apply Osho’s teachings to my daily life?
A: Practicing mindfulness, meditation, and self-awareness are key components of Osho’s teachings. Incorporating these practices into your daily routine can help you live a more conscious and fulfilling life.
Q: Are Osho’s teachings suitable for everyone?
A: Osho’s teachings are best suited for individuals who are open-minded, curious, and willing to question established beliefs and norms. His teachings may not resonate with everyone, and that’s perfectly okay.