Table of Contents
10 Beautiful Scenic Drives in Wisconsin to Take This Year
When it comes to picturesque landscapes and stunning views, Wisconsin is a hidden gem. With its lush forests, rolling hills, and charming small towns, the state is home to some of the most beautiful scenic drives in the country. Whether you’re looking for a leisurely Sunday drive or planning a road trip to take in the fall foliage, Wisconsin has something to offer for everyone.
Here are 10 of the most beautiful scenic drives in Wisconsin to take this year:
- Lake Michigan Circle Tour
- Wisconsin Lake Superior Scenic Byway
- Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive
- Great River Road National Scenic Byway
- Lower Wisconsin River Road
- The Rustic Road 58
- Lakes Country Scenic Byway
- Heart of North Wisconsin Scenic Byway
- The Frank Lloyd Wright Heritage Trail
- The Wild Goose State Trail
Each of these drives offers a unique opportunity to experience the beauty of Wisconsin’s landscapes, from towering bluffs to sparkling lakes and winding rivers. So pack a picnic, hit the road, and prepare to be amazed by Wisconsin’s natural beauty.
If you’re interested in going further take a look at this article.
1. What is the best time of year to take a scenic drive in Wisconsin?
The best time of year to take a scenic drive in Wisconsin is during the fall, when the trees are bursting with vibrant colors. The drives mentioned provide breathtaking views of the fall foliage, making it a popular time for road trips.
2. Are there any specific stops or attractions along these scenic drives?
Yes, each of the scenic drives mentioned has its own unique attractions and stops along the way. From charming small towns to state parks and scenic overlooks, there are plenty of opportunities to explore and take in the sights.
3. Are these drives suitable for all types of vehicles?
Most of the scenic drives listed are suitable for all types of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, and bikes. However, it’s always a good idea to check the road conditions and any restrictions before embarking on your drive.
4. Can I camp along these scenic drives?
There are several campgrounds and RV parks located near the scenic drives in Wisconsin, making it possible to combine your road trip with camping. Be sure to check for any camping restrictions or reservation requirements before your trip.